Wednesday 23 June 2010

Race For Life 2010

It has become a tradition for me and some of my friends to enter Race for Life, the day is usually fantastic the atmosphere electric and we all have a lot of fun whilst making money for a cause close to our hearts, and for some unknown reason it always falls on Fathers Day and the sun is always shining.


We all usually dress up and this year we chose Pink Pyjama's, over 5000 women took part this year.


It was a sea of pink, (the bottom bit is the worst bit of the course Lambay Hill)

This is us at the end of the race all with our medals, I did it in 41 minutes this year, a personal best for me.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Well done to all of you! I did the race last year but not this year :-(

Scrappy Scatty said...

Well done Jo - My daughter done it this year xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Well done Jo, brilliant achievement. x

Marg said...

Well Done Jo, am loving the pink PJ's x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Good work Jo, well done x

blog background