Friday 30 July 2010

Playing with colours

After watching a demonstration with Aquamarkers last week by Kirsty Wiseman , I decided to take the plunge and get some, it has taken me a week to get around to having a play with them, at the moment life is just hectic with the children being home, and Miss S always wants to use my pens, and I'm not to keen on sharing these.


This image has been coloured in using the Aquamarkers, really do get the best of both worlds with them,the finish has a subtle colour, for more in-depth colour I just used the markers straight onto the image.


I have coloured in the same image using Prismacolour pencils, I love the variation you get 
and the richness of colour, that the pencils give. now I just have to make some cards to display them on.

Thanks for popping by Jo

5 comments:

Uma said...

lovely colouring with both methods

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Wow, gorgeous! That is a really lovely image.

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous image, lovely colouring. x

Sarah said...

Beautiful colouring on both, I love the image x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Lovely, both look great. Some nice soft blending there.

blog background