Friday 17 September 2010

Dressing Up Maggie

I love this stamp by Sugar Nellie, it reminds me of my daughter who spends a lot of time dressing up, and can always be found wearing my shoes and slippers around ( and she is always raiding my make up bag), this card was made for one of the ladies on MSE for her birthday.


It was made using ,
Sugar Nellie Dressing up Maggie coloured in with prismacolour pencils,
Papermania capsule collection papers (black and white)
Silver and black card from stash
Martha Stuart flower punch
Rectangle Nestabilities,
ribbon and bling from stash

Thanks for popping by Jo x




6 comments:

dragonllew said...

Great card I love the image

PepPop said...

Lovely card Jo. I really like the flowers. Jaqui x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Love the colours you've used. Really lovely card.

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Fab Card - love that image and the colours are really nice as well.

Sarah said...

Oh I love this card, gorgeous image and colouring xxx

Fifi Folle said...

Fantastic card, I love that image. x

blog background