Sunday 17 October 2010

Tilda Gatefold Card

I made this card for one of my friends little girls, and I had not tried a gate fold card before, I'm pleased with how it turned out and most importantly so was my friends little girl.





It was created using
tilda with basket coloured in with papermania watercolour pens,
card from the Papermill,
2 different  daisy punches to create the flowers,
My |Minds Eye dp ( free from a magazine earlier in the year)
brads and bling from stash,

I would like to enter it into the following challenges,

The corrosive challenge blog - no white paper
craftalicious challenges - anything goes
I did it creations - girl of my dreams
Charisma Card Challenges - more than one fold
The ABC Challenge - F is for flowers

Thanks for popping by Jo x

9 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautifully made gate fold card. I love your punched flowers, too. Very sweet girl card. Thanks for joining us at I did It Creations.

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Lovely card - your flowers look fab Jo.

Scrappy Scatty said...

Very nice card Jo
xx

Jennie said...

Gorgeous image and gorgeous colouring!
What a beautiful card.
Thank you so much for entering at IDIC this week

xx

nancy said...

i love it, she is really cute and the gate fold design is interesting.

Allison said...

sweet card
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Jasmine Wilmany said...

I love it! Great job!
★ Jasmine Wilmany

http://www.jasminewilmany.com

◕‿◕

Gurkiss said...

Wonderful card :)

Thank you for joining us at IDIC :)

Hugs Gurkiss

PepPop said...

Oooh pretty card. Love the colours. Jaqui x

blog background