Monday 3 January 2011

My First Z fold Card

I have made this card for my sister-in-laws partner, I am enjoying trying out new techniques in card making,


I created it by using papermill card, 
Papermania its a man's world couch potato stamp coloured in with watercolour pens, 
the Dp and the sofa paper is from It's a Mans world paper pack and ribbon and brads are from stash, 

I would like to enter it into the following challenges, 
anything goes challenge blog,-  The letter C mine is Couch Potato
Really Reasonable Ribbons, - something new + ribbon, ( mine is new technique)

Thanks for popping by Jo x




3 comments:

Sarah said...

This is fab Jo, love the colours and the image and the card style xxx

Aphra Bolyer said...

What a funny image! LOVE it. Thanks for joining us at RRR. :)

PepPop said...

Great layout and love the card. The image is brilliant. LOL. Jaqui x

blog background