Sunday 8 May 2011

The Childrens Royal Wedding Party.

I still remember the huge street party I went to when Charles and Diana got married and knew that our street would not be having a big street party, So my friend Sarah and I organised a little party for our children and the ones they play with in the street.
We ended up hosting it in my garage as it was windy and overcast, but that didn't matter the children loved it, and hopefully they will remember it like I remembered Charles and Dianas

 This is the Union Jack cake stand I made complete with red, white and blue cakes.


 The front of the party favour bags, each child had a commemorative magnet or spoon, the bag was made using my craft robo and decorated with a banner flag , and print out if the happy couple.


.
 The back of the party favour bags



My sunshine enjoying himself
Our own little princess having a great time

The table ready to go.

Thanks for popping by Jo x

No comments:

blog background