Friday 29 March 2013

The Mothers Day Card Post

I am so behind on blogging the cards I have been making, hopefully now the Easter Holidays are here I will have time to catch up, and maybe make some more.

I made this card for My Mum for Mothers Day



To make this card I used a gorgeous Saturated Canary Image, coloured in with prismacolour pencils,
Marianne Creatable Rose Die,
The background paper was from The London Line paper pack.
The Flourish was cut out on my Craft Robo
The pearls were from my stash and 
and the sentiment was a freebie from the lovely Netty

I would like to enter it into the following challenges,

C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Mothers Day for a female
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Ladybug Craft Ink - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Mothers Day
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by Jo xx

9 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your fabulous card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card, lovely image and colouring. Love the red flourish, a great card for Mother's Day! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really gorgeous and so cute. I saw you over on Make it Monday and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

TRACEY MO said...

very sassy lady!! lovely lo

thanks for joining us at lexi's creations

tracey dt

Sandy said...

Beautiful card, love the image, the fab flowers and swirl! Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Sheryl said...

This is amazing! Your colouring and embellishments show case the image perfectly. Great to have you with us at THE PAPER SHELTER this week.
Hugs Sheryl xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, adorable sweet image.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Sandy said...

Hi Jo, just popped back in to let you know I chose your delightful card as one of my POTW entries from last weeks Make It Monday entries.
Hugs,
Sandy

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks for sharing at craft this week and hope to see you next week

blog background