Thursday 27 November 2014

The Elegant Lady Card

Again the time seems to have flown by since I last blogged. We have had a pretty manic couple of months, including a fantastic family holiday,  decorating our son's bedroom to make it more grown up for him, work and general family life

I have managed to get some time in the loft and am in the process of making some Christmas Cards.

This was a card I made back in September for my Mother in Law,  I wanted something simple but elegant.



To create this card I used, 

Elegant Lady digital stamp ( I cannot for the life of me remember where I got it from)
Quikcuts Elegant corner die, 
Oval and Scalloped Oval nestabilities,
Neroli Paper Pad from first edition, 
Hat pins were made by me, 
Pearls and ribbon were from stash, 

Thanks for popping by Jo xxx

No comments:

blog background